Most Popular Guides
- Databases by Title and Subject
- BIO 150: Principles of Cell and Molecular Biology
- GPS 120 (Hyland): Perspectives in World Cultures
- InterLibrary Loan
- ENG 110 (Williamson): University Writing and Research
- Library Staff
- PSYC 206/SOC 206 (Young): Introduction to Critical Thinking & Research Design
- ENG 110 (Little-Sweat): University Writing and Research
- BIO 320 (Scocco): Microbiology
Subjects & Librarians
- About the Library
- Efird Memorial Library
- Friends of the Ethel K. Smith Library
- Gateway 101
- Global Perspectives
- History and Political Science
- Law and Government
- Library Help
- Library Instruction
- Local High Schools
- Modern Languages
- Physician Assistant
- Sport Sciences
- the WiRE: Wingate Reading Experience
- Wingate University Special Collections
- Women's Studies
Reference Desk: 704-233-8097
Reference hours during the regular semester are:
For summer and holiday hours, please visit our full calendar.
Need Help? Ask Us!
If ekslibrary is online, use chat above. Or text your message to 704-233-3060 (M-F 9a-5p).
If ekslibrary is offline, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-233-8097.