- Click on the Advanced Search link located beneath the basic search box on the PA landing page.
- Using the builder we can create: "criminal behav*" AND (rehabil* OR rejoin*), or alternatively we can place the phrase on one line.
- Use any subject specific limiters you desire.
- Now click the Search button.
Interpreting your results:
The main column on the page consists of the results of your search.
You can sort the results by publication or relevance, and limiters that can be used to narrow your search results appear in the left column of the page.
The limiters are comprehensive, the options available to you appear in the table below.
When you find an article that interests you:
- To preview an article, you can mouse-over the icon. A small window will appear You'll see the article's abstract, subject headings and citation information.
- Click on the icon to access full-text of the article.
Tip: If you have a choice to use a PDF or an html version of an article choose the PDF for accurate page numbers!
- If a full-text version of your article is not available, click on the Full-Text Finder icon to search for your article in other linked databases.
- If there is no online access, don't forget to double-check Periodicals by Title to see if the Library has a print subscription.
If the library does not have access to an article in any form, copy the citation information into the online Interlibrary Loan form.
- If you make an EBSCO account, you can make folders and organize your research. Place articles in folders by clicking the icon and following the prompts!
- If you are looking for additional material that the EKS does not possess, feel free to check WorldCat.org to identify material for ILL.