Finding Sources in CQ Researcher
To find useful sources, perform the following steps in CQ Researcher.
- Click on the Advanced Search link located under of the search box on the CQR landing page.
- Enter your search terms in the search box. For this example we will search for "right to die".
- For this example, we are going to set the date range to include only articles published in the past 10 years.
- Select appropriate limiters. In CQR you can limit research reports to overall Topic and subtopic.
- Under the Source Type field, select the "Pro/Con" checkbox.
- Now click the search button.
On the results page you can:
- Sort your results by Relevance and Date Published.
- To access an article simply click on the result title, or click on the icon. Right click on the icon and click "Save link as..." option.
- If you like the article, you can save it to your Favorite Documents by checking the checkbox located above the article.
Tip: You'll need to make a CQ Researcher account to use this function!
- I can also email myself or others links to the article the article using the dropdown.