Food, Drink, and Tobacco Products
Drinks, in acceptable containers, are allowed in designated areas of the Library. Designated areas do not include the AV Auditorium, the AV Viewing/Listening Rooms, the Library Lab, the Main Stacks, or the Reference Computers. These include containers with sealable lids. No food or tobacco products are allowed anywhere in the Library.
The Library is a quiet place to study and research. Therefore, all cell phones must be turned off in the Library. Patrons must exit the Library in order to use cell phones.
English 12 Topic List - Spring 2013
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
- Jane Eyre – Charlotte Bronte
- Oliver Twist – Charles Dickens
- The Return of the Native – Thomas Hardy
- Evelina – Frances (Fanny) Burney
- The Castle of Otranto – Horace Walpole
- Dracula – Bram Stoker
- Persuasion – Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austen
- Emma – Jane Austen
- The Man Who Would be King and other short stories – Rudyard Kipling
- Till We Have Faces – C.S. Lewis
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
- The Once and Future King – T.H. White
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Shakespeare
- Twelfth Night – Shakespeare
- Hamlet – Shakespeare
- Macbeth - Shakespeare
- The Italian – Anne Radcliffe
- Dubliners – James Joyce
- Robinson Crusoe – Daniel Defoe
- Kidnapped – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Mrs. Dalloway – Virginia Woolf
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins
- 1984 - George Orwell
Photocopies & Printing
There are two photocopiers in the Reference area of the library. Copies cost 7¢ per side per page. Ask for assistance at the Reference Desk.
Print costs are 7¢ per side per page for Black & White and 25¢ per side per page for color. Print jobs from the Library Lab and the Reference computers can be picked up at the Circulation Desk.
Please visit Printing in the Library for more information.